Pakistan will face Hong Kong in Quarter Last 2 of the Asian Video games Males’s 2023 on Tuesday. The sport is scheduled to be held on the Pingfeng Campus Cricket Area in Hangzhou.
Pakistan earned their spot within the quarter-finals attributable to their spectacular T20 rankings in worldwide matches. In the meantime, Hong Kong will enter this fixture with excessive confidence after defeating Japan by 5 wickets of their earlier fixture.
Asian Video games 2023, Quarter Last 2:
- Date and Time: October 03; 02:00 pm native | 06:00 am GMT | 11:30 am IST
- Venue: Pingfeng campus cricket discipline, Hangzhou
Pingfeng Campus Cricket Area Pitch Report:
The Pingfeng Campus Cricket Area pitch accommodates each quick and spin bowlers, making it essential to have a flexible bowling squad for achievement. Within the 9 matches performed on this pitch, 5 have been gained by the crew batting first, whereas 4 have been gained by the crew batting second. Contemplating these distinctive pitch traits and the accessible statistics, the profitable captain might want to make a considerate selection concerning whether or not to bat or bowl first, contemplating their crew’s strengths and strategic strategy.
PAK vs HK Dream11 Prediction Picks:
- Wicketkeeper: Muhammad Khan, Shiv Mathur
- Batters: Asif Ali, Haider Ali, Khusdil Shah, Omair Bin Yousuf
- All-rounders: Ehsan Khan, Nasrulla Rana, Qasim Akram
- Bowlers: Usman Qadir, Mohammad Hasnain
PAK vs HK Prediction Captain and Vice-Captain:
Alternative 1: Haider Ali (c), Nasrulla Rana (vc)
Alternative 2: Usman Qadir (c), Mohammad Hasnain (vc)
Additionally READ: Asian Video games 2023, Males’s Cricket Schedule: Date, Match Time, Venue, Broadcast & Dwell Streaming particulars
PAK vs HK Dream11 Prediction Backups:
Sufyan Moqim, Aamer Jamal, Mohammad Hassan Khan, Adil Mehmood
PAK vs HK Dream11 Dream11 Staff for as we speak’s match:
Qasim Akram (c), Omair Bin Yousuf, Haider Ali, Asif Ali, Arafat Minhas, Tahir Baig, Khushdil Shah, Sufyan Moqim, Aamer Jamal, Rohail Nazir, Muhammad Akhlaq, Shahnawaz Dahani, Usman Qadir, Arshad Iqbal, Mohammad Hasnain
Babar Hayat (c), Muhammad Khan, Hamed Khan, Shiv Mathur, Nizakat Khan, Akbar Khan, Anas Khan, Niaz Ali, Ehsan Khan, Shahid Wasif, Nasrulla Rana, Mohammad Ghazanfar, Ayush Shukla, Mohammad Hassan Khan, Adil Mehmood
Additionally READ: From Yuvraj Singh to Dipendra Singh Airee – Prime 5 quickest fifties in T20I historical past
- Asian Video games 2023, PAK vs HK: Match Prediction, Dream11 Staff, Fantasy Suggestions & Pitch Report | Pakistan vs Hong Kong, Quarter Last 2
- Verify all information and articles from the most recent Cricket updates.