England will sq. off towards Eire within the third and ultimate ODI of the Eire tour of England 2023. The decisive recreation shall be performed at County Floor, Bristol, on Tuesday (September 26).
As the primary match was washed out resulting from rain, England emerged victors within the second ODI at Trent Bridge on Saturday. On being invited to bat first, Zak Crawley-led aspect posted a exceptional whole of 334 runs, and in flip, bundled the friends on 286, marking a 48-run victory and establishing an undefeatable lead of 1-0.
Whereas the English aspect shall be eager on profitable the upcoming conflict and sweeping the collection, Eire shall be decided to make a bounce again, guaranteeing a aggressive conclusion to their tour of England.
ODI Stats and Information at Bristol County Floor:
- Whole matches: 35
- Matches gained batting first: 16
- Matches gained bowling first: 17
- Common 1st Inns scores: 241
- Common 2nd Inns scores: 212
- Highest whole recorded: 373/5 (50 Overs) by England Ladies vs South Africa Ladies
- Lowest whole recorded: 92/10 (24.5 Overs) by Zimbabwe vs England
- Highest rating chased: 359/4 (44.5 Overs) by England vs Pakistan
- Lowest rating defended: 182/10 (50 Overs) by New Zealand vs England
Additionally READ: England all-rounder Chris Woakes names the most effective all-format bowler on the earth
Bristol County Floor Pitch Report:
The pitch situations at County Floor in Bristol look like beneficial for batters. The brand new ball behaves predictably, providing a superb bounce and permitting batters to confidently play their pictures proper from the start of their innings. Furthermore, because the match progresses and the lights come on, the pitch stabilizes, making it much more conducive for batting throughout the night. The common first-innings rating in ODIs on this venue is 241.
Bristol Climate Forecast:
The climate forecast for the third ODI between England and Eire at Bristol signifies a excessive probability of rain, with a 70% likelihood of precipitation. The humidity is anticipated to be comparatively excessive at 78%, which could add discomfort for gamers and spectators. Moreover, reasonable winds will blow at a pace of 27 kilometres per hour, which might affect taking part in situations.
ENG vs IRE, possible taking part in XI, third ODI
England: Phil Salt, Will Jacks, Zak Crawley (c), Ben Duckett, Sam Hain, Jamie Smith (wk), Brydon Carse, Rehan Ahmed, Tom Hartley, Matthew Potts, George Scrimshaw
Eire: Paul Stirling (c), Andy Balbirnie, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Curtis Campher, George Dockrell, Andy McBrine, Mark Adair, Barry McCarthy, Craig Younger, Josh Little
Additionally READ: England star Ben Stokes opens up on his hair transplant journey and the way it impacts his confidence
- ENG vs IRE 2023, third ODI: County Floor Pitch Report, Bristol Climate Forecast, ODI Stats & Information | England vs Eire
- Test all information and articles from the most recent Cricket updates.