Diego Costa returns to Stamford Bridge as Chelsea host Wolves in the Premier League today.
The forward enjoyed a fine spell in west London with the Blues, in which he won the league twice, and now he is back to help the Old Gold get back to winning ways.
Wolves are the lowest scorers in the league and sacked Bruno Lage after a 2-0 defeat to West Ham last weekend, with Julen Lopetegui in the running to replace him.
Meanwhile, Blues boss Graham Potter is looking for his third win in a week after triumphs over Crystal Palace and AC Milan.
The Blues weren’t convincing against Palace, but Conor Gallagher’s late screamer secured the three points, while they were clinical against the Serie A champions.
But Chelsea have failed to beat Wolves in the last four league meetings, so they will look to end that run on Saturday.
- Premier League clash at Stamford Bridge to kick-off at 3pm
- Chelsea beat Crystal Palace 2-1 last weekend, while Wolves lost 2-0 to West Ham
- Chelsea: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Chalobah, Koulibaly, Cucurella, Jorginho, Mount, Gallagher, Loftus-Cheek, Havertz, Pulisic
- Subs: Mendy, Kovacic, Aubameyang, Sterling, Broja, Chilwell, Ziyech, James, Chukwuemeka
- Wolves: Sa, Semedo, Kilman, Toti, Jonny, Nunes, Moutinho, Traore, Guedes, Podence, Costa
- Subs: Sarkic, Ait-Nouri, Hwang, Mosquera, Ronan, Hodge, Bueno, Campbell
- talkSPORT will have live updates and around the Premier League with Adrian Durham on GameDay
FOLLOW OUR LIVE MATCH BLOG FOR REGULAR UPDATES…
- Gallagher and Podence go close in lively opening as Costa makes first Old Gold start, Kepa denies Moutinho
- Check all news and articles from the latest Football updates.