India and Australia are gearing as much as face one another in an exhilarating three-match ODI sequence. The action-packed sequence will begin with the opening sport scheduled to happen on the Punjab Cricket Affiliation IS Bindra Stadium in Mohali on Friday, September 22.
The opening fixture will witness KL Rahul taking the reins of the Indian aspect as captain. Although common skipper Rohit Sharma will return for the ultimate ODI.
Australia, alternatively, will likely be led by their common skipper, Pat Cummins, all through the sequence.
The Males in Blue are coming into the sequence with confidence following their outstanding efficiency within the Asia Cup 2023. India clinched a document eighth title by defeating Sri Lanka within the summit conflict. Australia will likely be seeking to bounce again following their 3-2 sequence defeat towards South Africa.
India vs Australia 2023: ODI Sequence, Fixtures:
TV channels and Dwell streaming particulars:
- India: Sports18, Cineplex, Colours TV, Colours Bangla, Colours Kannada; Jio Cinema
- USA and Canada: Willow HD
- New Zealand: Sky NZ
- United Kingdom: TNT Sports1
- Australia: Fox Cricket; Kayo Sports activities
- Bangladesh: T Sports activities
Additionally READ: IND vs AUS – Amit Mishra explains the explanation behind Ravichandran Ashwin’s ODI comeback for Australia sequence
- IND vs AUS 2023, ODI sequence: Broadcast, Dwell Streaming particulars – When and The place to Watch in India, Australia, USA, UK, Canada & different nations
- Examine all information and articles from the newest Cricket updates.