Twelve matchdays of the Apertura 2023 have handed, and each the general standings and the goal-scoring charts have seen vital motion. Stunning outcomes and gamers who’re starting to shine and vie for the highest particular person accolade have made the competitors in each classes more and more intense.
With spectacular performances from gamers like Carlos González, who scored in opposition to San Luis, César ‘Chino’ Huerta, who netted a brace in opposition to Cruz Azul, and Diego Valdés, who returned to motion with a objective in opposition to Mazatlán, right here’s how the Liga MX goal-scoring desk stands in the meanwhile.
Who’s high scorer in Liga MX Apertura 2023?
1. Carlos González (Tijuana) – 8
2. Harold Preciado (Santos) – 8
3. Ángel Sepúlveda (Cruz Azul) – 7
4. César Huerta (Pumas) – 7
5. André Pierre Gignac (Tigers) – 7
6. Diego Valdés (America) – 6
7. Juan Ignacio Dinenno (Pumas) – 5
8. Guillermo Martínez (Puebla) – 5
9. Avilés Hurtado (FC Juárez) – 5
10. Julián Quiñones (America) – 5
Two Mexicans in high 10 Apertura scorers
It’s price noting that each Pumas (Huerta and Dinenno) and América (Valdés and Quiñones) at present have two gamers every among the many high 10 goalscorers within the event. Moreover, ‘Chino’ and ‘Cuate’ are the one Mexican gamers within the high 5 positions of the listing.
The Apertura 2023 motion will resume on Friday 20 October following the worldwide break. And the return of the league guarantees to be stuffed with objectives, with fixtures like América vs Santos (that includes Preciado, Quiñones, and Valdés) and Cruz Azul vs Tigres (with Sepúlveda and Gignac).
Chivas and Monterrey are nonetheless absent from the highest goalscorers’ listing, however may have gamers eager to place that proper.
- Liga MX Apertura high scorers standings after Matchday 12
- Examine all information and articles from the most recent Soccer updates.