Within the lead-up to the ODI World Cup 2023, Pakistan andAustralia will have interaction within the tenth warm-up match on Tuesday, October 3. The competition is ready to unfold on the Rajiv Gandhi Worldwide Stadium in Hyderabad.
Pakistan, who suffered a defeat of their earlier warm-up encounter towards New Zealand, will probably be eager on rectifying their weaknesses on this fixture. Alternatively, Australia’s earlier warm-up recreation towards the Netherlands was washed out attributable to rain. This fixture holds vital significance for each groups because it presents them a precious alternative to fine-tune their methods, assess participant kind and acclimatize to the prevailing circumstances forward of the distinguished event.
ODI Stats and Information at Rajiv Gandhi Worldwide Stadium:
- Complete matches: 7
- Matches received batting first: 4
- Matches received bowling first: 3
- Common first innings scores: 288
- Common second innings scores: 262
- Highest whole recorded: 350/4 (50 Ov) by Australia
- Lowest whole recorded: 174/10 (36.1 Ov) by England
- Highest rating chased: 252/5 (48.5 Ov) by South Africa
- Lowest rating defended: 290/7 (50 Ov) by Australia
Rajiv Gandhi Worldwide Stadium Pitch Report:
The pitch at Rajiv Gandhi Worldwide Stadium is predicted to favour bowlers, particularly pacers who can exploit some early seam and swing. Nevertheless, because the batters settle in, it ought to turn out to be extra conducive for scoring substantial runs. The spacious boundaries will make it simpler for the batters to rotate strike. Therefore, the captain successful the toss is more likely to go for fielding first.
Additionally READ: ODI World Cup 2023: Ranveer Singh, Arijit Singh, Tamannaah Bhatia amongst a number of stars to carry out on the opening ceremony
Hyderabad Climate Forecast:
The climate forecast for Hyderabad seems beneficial for the upcoming match, with partly cloudy circumstances and solely a slight 10% likelihood of rain. The temperature is predicted to be round 31 levels Celsius, accompanied by a humidity stage of roughly 62%. The wind is forecasted to be mild, blowing at a velocity of 19 kilometers per hour.
Pakistan: Babar Azam (c), Shadab Khan, Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Abdullah Shafique, Mohammad Rizwan, Saud Shakeel, Iftikhar Ahmed, Salman Ali Agha, Mohammad Nawaz, Usama Mir, Haris Rauf, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Wasim
Australia: Pat Cummins (c), Steve Smith, Alex Carey, Josh Inglis, Sean Abbott, Cameron Inexperienced, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitch Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, David Warner, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc
Additionally READ: Former England captain Michael Vaughan predicts the 4 semifinalists of ODI World Cup 2023
- ODI World Cup 2023, tenth Heat-up recreation: PAK vs AUS – Rajiv Gandhi Worldwide Stadium Pitch Report, Hyderabad Climate Forecast, ODI Stats & Information | Pakistan vs Australia
- Verify all information and articles from the newest Cricket updates.