The much-anticipated ICC ODI World Cup 2023 is quick approaching, and cricket followers throughout the globe are eagerly anticipating a spectacular show of expertise and competitors. With groups from around the globe getting ready to battle it out on the worldwide stage, the prelude to this cricketing extravaganza will begin with the warm-up fixtures set to start on September 29. These follow matches will provide a glimpse of the motion and pleasure to return.
Within the third warm-up match, New Zealand will tackle Pakistan on the Rajiv Gandhi Worldwide Stadium in Hyderabad on September 29. Each New Zealand and Pakistan shall be seeking to fine-tune their methods and collect important momentum within the lead-up to the official event.
ODI Stats and Information at Rajiv Gandhi Worldwide Stadium:
- Whole matches: 7
- Matches received batting first: 4
- Matches received bowling first: 3
- Common first innings scores: 288
- Common second innings scores: 262
- Highest complete recorded: 350/4 (50 Ov) by Australia
- Lowest complete recorded: 174/10 (36.1 Ov) by England
- Highest rating chased: 252/5 (48.5 Ov) by South Africa
- Lowest rating defended: 290/7 (50 Ov) by Australia
Rajiv Gandhi Worldwide Stadium pitch report:
The Rajiv Gandhi Worldwide Stadium has earned its popularity for that includes a well-balanced pitch that accommodates each batsmen and bowlers alike. The enjoying floor is poised to facilitate run-scoring and the statistical pattern hints on the probability of high-scoring contests charming the viewers.
Additionally READ: ODI World Cup 2023 2nd Heat-up recreation, SA vs AFG – Greenfield Worldwide Stadium Pitch Report, Thiruvananthapuram Climate Forecast, ODI Stats & Information | South Africa vs Afghanistan
Hyderabad Climate Forecast:
The climate in Thiruvananthapuram seems promising for the upcoming match. Anticipate partly cloudy situations with a minimal 20% probability of rain. Temperature-wise, it’s anticipated to hover round 31 levels Celsius, with humidity ranges reaching round 75%. The wind is ready to blow gently at a pace of 11 kilometers per hour.
NZ vs PAK, enjoying XI, third warm-up recreation:
New Zealand: Devon Conway, Kane Williamson (c), DJ Mitchell, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Glenn Phillips, Tom Latham (wk), MJ Henry, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult
Pakistan: Babar Azam (c), Agha Salman, FK Zaman, IU Haq, Saud Shakeel, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, SH Khan, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), S Afridi, Usama Mir
Additionally READ: ODI World Cup 2023 – Heat-up fixtures full schedule; When and The place to observe in India, US, UK, and different nations
- ODI World Cup 2023 third Heat-up recreation, NZ vs PAK: Rajiv Gandhi Worldwide Stadium Pitch Report, Hyderabad Climate Forecast, ODI Stats & Information | New Zealand vs Pakistan
- Test all information and articles from the most recent Cricket updates.