The eleventh match of the ICC Males’s ODI World Cup 2023 will see New Zealand taking up Bangladesh at MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai on Friday.
New Zealand have begun their marketing campaign in grand type with back-to-back victories of their first two fixtures. They first defeated England within the match opener after which registered a simple win in opposition to the Netherlands. The Black Caps are at present on the prime within the factors desk.
Bangladesh, then again, started their marketing campaign within the World Cup with a win in opposition to Afghanistan in Dharamsala. Nevertheless, of their second fixture, Bangladesh confronted a 137-run defeat from the defending champions England.
ODI Stats and Data at MA Chidambaram Stadium:
- Complete matches: 35
- Matches received batting first: 17
- Matches received bowling first: 17
- Common first innings scores: 224
- Common second innings scores: 205
- Highest complete recorded: 337/7 (50 Ov) by ASIA XI vs AFRICA XI
- Lowest complete recorded: 69/10 (23.5 Ov) by Kenya vs New Zealand
- Highest rating chased: 291/2 (47.5 Ov) by West Indies vs India
- Lowest rating defended: 171/10 (45.4 Ov) by England vs South Africa
MA Chidambaram Stadium Pitch report:
MA Chidambaram Stadium sometimes maintains a slower tempo, favouring spinners. Because the match unfolds, the pitch tends to enhance barely, making it considerably extra conducive to stroke-making in comparison with the preliminary innings. The latest match at this location featured a low-scoring encounter between India and Australia. The earlier sport at this venue was between India and Australia which produced a low-scoring contest.
Additionally READ: World Cup 2023 – Cameraman captures thriller ladies throughout a stay match; video goes viral
Chennai climate forecast:
The climate outlook in Chennai is beneficial for a passable sport. Regardless of a minimal 10% probability of rain, the skies are anticipated to stay predominantly sunny. Humidity is projected to be at 74%, and the temperature is predicted to remain round 32 levels Celsius.
NZ vs BAN, Possible enjoying XI:
New Zealand: Devon Conway, Will Younger, Kane Williamson (c), Rachin Ravindra, Daryl Mitchell, Tom Latham (wk), Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson/Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult
Bangladesh: Tanzid Hasan, Litton Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Shakib Al Hasan (c), Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Towhid Hridoy, Mahedi Hasan, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman
Additionally READ: World Cup 2023 – Waqar Younis passes a large comment concerning Shaheen Afridi’s poor type forward of the IND vs PAK conflict
- ODI World Cup 2023, NZ vs BAN: MA Chidambaram Stadium Pitch Report, Chennai Climate Forecast, ODI Stats & Data | New Zealand vs Bangladesh
- Examine all information and articles from the newest Cricket updates.