Sri Lanka will tour New Zealand for 2 Assessments, three One Day Internationals (ODI) and as many T20 Internationals (T20I) subsequent month. Earlier than the graduation of the collection, the Islanders will play a two-day warm-up sport towards the Kiwis at Hagley Oval grounds in Christchurch on March 3 and 5. Nevertheless, the principle matches will start from March 9, with two Assessments lined up first.
Notably, the longest format matches between the 2 sides is a part of the ICC World Check Championship (WTC) 2021-23 cycle. In the meantime, the three 50-overs video games are a part of the ICC Males’s Cricket World Cup Tremendous League.
The white-ball collection between New Zealand and Sri Lanka will likely be performed from March 25 to April 8. It’s a essential tour for Sri Lanka as their qualifying hopes for WTC 2023 closing and 2023 Males’s ODI World Cup rely upon it. Sri Lanka are at present ranked third within the WTC 2023 factors desk, with Australia and India occupying the primary two positions.
Then again, New Zealand – who not too long ago confronted an embarrassing defeat on their 2023 India tour, will look to regain momentum within the forthcoming collection forward of the 2023 Males’s ODI World Cup.
Fixtures of NZ vs SL, Check collection
- First Check: March 9 – March 13, Hagley Oval in Christchurch at 10:00 pm GMT/11:00 am native
- Second Check: March 17 – March 21, Basin Reserve in Wellington at 10:00 pm GMT/11:00 am native
Fixtures of NZ vs SL, ODI collection
- First ODI: March 25, Eden Park in Auckland at 1:00 am GMT/2:00 pm native
- Second ODI: March 28, Hagley Oval in Christchurch at 1:00 am GMT/2:00 pm native
- Third ODI: March 31, Seddon Park in Hamilton at 1:00 am GMT/2:00 pm native
Fixtures of NZ vs SL, T20I collection
- First T20I: April 2, Eden Park in Auckland at 12:00 am GMT/1:00 pm native
- Second T20I: April 5, College Oval in Dunedin at 12:00 am GMT/1:00 pm native
- Third T20I: April 8, John Davies Oval in Queenstown at 12:00 am GMT/1:00 pm native
- Sri Lanka tour of New Zealand 2023: Right here’s the entire schedule
- Verify all information and articles from the newest Cricket updates.