Because the 2023-24 NHL season kicks off on Tuesday, The Hockey Information Podcast breaks down the opening night time rosters, ginormous extensions by the Sabres and Jets and extra.
This is what’s in retailer with Ryan Kennedy and Mike Stephens:
– The Buffalo Sabres re-signed defenseman Rasmus Dahlin to an eight-year contract extension price $11 million yearly. How may that deal prove in the long term?
– The Winnipeg Jets made important shock strikes on Monday, signing Mark Scheifele and Connor Hellebuyck to seven-year extensions after many believed they might discover free company subsequent low season. Have the tables turned in Winnipeg?
– Opening night time rosters needed to be set by 5 p.m. ET on Monday. Ryan and Mike look by the youthful gamers who made it on the crew to start the season.
– Of their newest section of “The Finest,” Ryan and Mike focus on the perfect old-school crew names.
And extra, so try the total episode and subscribe to The Hockey Information Podcast in your most popular platform.
For extra exhibits and episodes on the NHL, junior hockey, the AHL, ECHL and ladies’s hockey, try THN.com/podcast or click on on “Podcasts” within the menu.
- The Hockey Information Podcast: How Do Large Extensions Have an effect on Sabres and Jets?
- Examine all information and articles from the newest NHL updates.