On this week’s episode of The Hockey News On The ‘A’ Podcast with Jacob Stoller and Patrick Williams:
– The Hershey Bears are one win away from punching their ticket to the Calder Cup final. After losing Game 1 of the Eastern Conference final to the Rochester Americans, Hershey won three straight games. What changed?
– Joakim Kemell is our prospect of the week. The 19-year-old, ranked 24th in THN’s Future Watch Issue, has raised his stock immensely since coming over to North America once his Liiga season ended.
– In the Western Conference final between the Coachella Valley Firebirds and the Milwaukee Admirals, Yaroslav Askarov lost his starting job for Milwaukee. After combining for a .873 save percentage in the first two games of the series, Askarov was yanked in favor of Devin Cooley.
– Will Dan Bylsma ever coach in the NHL again? The Stanley Cup-winning coach could be due for some consideration, given how well he’s done with this Coachella Valley team.
And more, so check out the full episode on your preferred platform.
The Hockey News On The ‘A’ Podcast and each of THN.com’s podcasts have moved to dedicated feeds! See below where you can subscribe to THN On The ‘A’:
For more shows and episodes on the NHL, junior hockey, the AHL, ECHL and women’s hockey, check out THN.com/podcast or click on “Podcasts” in the menu.
- THN On The 'A': Hershey and Coachella Valley Lead AHL Conference Finals
- Check all news and articles from the latest NHL updates.