On this week’s episode of The Hockey Information On The ‘A’ Podcast, Jacob Stoller and Patrick Williams focus on some key NHL prospects assigned to the AHL and Carolina’s affiliate state of affairs:
– Arizona Coyotes winger Dylan Guenther begins off with the Tucson Roadrunners in his first yr of AHL eligibility. The previous No. 9 general choose had 15 factors in 33 NHL video games final yr earlier than successful gold on the world juniors and returning to the WHL.
– Los Angeles Kings defenseman Brandt Clarke’s been loaned to the Ontario Reign. He performed a five-game conditioning stint there final season earlier than finally returning to the OHL.
– Rangers ahead Brennan Othmann is headed to the Hartford Wolfpack, whereas the Ottawa Senators despatched former tenth general choose Tyler Boucher to the Belleville Senators.
– Shane Wright begins his season within the AHL as an exception to the same old CHL/NHL Switch Settlement.
– The Carolina Hurricanes nonetheless do not have an AHL affiliate for the season after the Chicago Wolves determined to go unbiased from an NHL affiliate. The place did their prospects go?
– And extra, together with longtime AHLers who made NHL rosters.
Try the complete episode and subscribe to The Hockey Information On The ‘A’ in your most well-liked platform.
For extra exhibits and episodes on the NHL, junior hockey, the AHL, ECHL and ladies’s hockey, try THN.com/podcast or click on on “Podcasts” within the menu.
- THN On The 'A': Which NHL Prospects Have been Assigned to the AHL?
- Examine all information and articles from the newest NHL updates.